Image via Wikipedia
(the post title must be sung in the voice of Eddie Vedder)
Yeah, I know, it’s been a LONG, LONG time since I’ve done anything here. Funny how life keeps you busy sometimes. So, since the last time I wrote, a lot has transpired. I won’t get into tons of details, but I will list some highlights:
- A HUGE panic attack, a year ago, where I thought I could have been having a heart attack.
- Less time on the road, more time in the city.
- Construction in our basement — we have the coolest bar, media, and exercise rooms!
- I’ve lost 65 pounds: motivations being fear of another panic attack, desire to be healthy, desire to be nimble in case I become a father, desire to run a 5k race.
- Participated in a 5k race in May — to support Brain Tumor Research (my brother had a brain tumor 7 or 8 years ago, and is a survivor).
- We’re expecting a little girl! Our due date is January 4, and so far, Monica and baby are doing very well! We’ll enter the third trimester in 2 weeks!